Blue & Beige 350gsm HD plus Tarp 5.0m x 11.0m
- Ex Tax: £87.30
- Product Code: BB50110
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 19.25kg
Blue one side and Beige the other.
Weight per sq. mt. 350gsm
Size 5m x 11m
Weight 19.25 kilo
These Blue & Beige Tarpaulins are the heaviest weight polyethylene tarpaulins we supply with an approximate weight of 350 grams per square metre.
With a tight 16x16 per square inch weave count, 3% UV inhibitor and eyelets at 50cms intervals the Blue & Beige Extra Heavy Duty Tarpaulins are rough & tough and incredibly durable. Now with super strong corner reinforcements and additional eyelets approximately 15 cms either side, the user can be extra confident in a long lasting, hard wearing product.
- Tough spec 16 x 16 weave count
- Approx 350 grams per square metre
- 5 Layer polyethylene fabric
- Rotproof, Shrinkproof & UV Protected
- Eyelets at 50cms on all 4 sides
- Sturdy Corner Reinforcements with additional eyelets 15cms either side to help reduce the risk of eyelets pulling due to excessive force
- Colour: Blue outside / Yellow (Beige) inside
- Available in 7 sizes
We often get asked what are your tarps like with winds?
Answer.OK, but we cannot guarantee against any type of weather related incidents. If you are in a windy arebungee cord with hooks or bungee balls through the grommet. This assures flexibility and less stress on the material. These can be seen on our sa and you wish to tie your tarps to something, we recommend hock cord assemblies page.
(Please Note: All our tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. Therefore expect the 'finished' size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter)