White Heavy Duty 200gsm Tarpaulin
Please Note: All our tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. Therefore expect the 'finished' size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter.
- 100% Waterproof
- 12 x 12 weave per square inch, approx 200 grams per m2
- UV Protected, Rotproof & Shrinkproof
- Eyelets at 50cm (1.5ft) intervals
- Plastic Corner Reinforcements
- 7 Different Sizes
- Colours Available: Plain White.
We often get asked what are your tarps like with winds?
Answer.OK, but we cannot guarantee against any type of weather related incidents. If you are in a windy area and you wish to tie your tarps to something, we recommend bungee cords with hooks or bungee balls through the grommet. This assures flexibility and less stress on the material. These can be seen on our Shock Cord Assemblies page.